Course Name: Consultative Selling Skills
Consultative Selling Skills is workshop, which develops critical attitudes, skills and practices for interacting with customers. The course is based on research on the best practices that distinguish high-performing sales people.
By participating in Consultative Skills, participants will be able to:
- Develop customer-focused attitudes and beliefs
- Handle buyer objections
- Move sales situations forward
- Learn and apply advanced questioning skills
- Translate product features into client-specific benefits
- Prepare tailored sales presentations
- Develop targeted account plans
The course is designed for both new and experienced salespeople who need to improve their approach and interpersonal skills to conduct productive sales conversations in today’s highly competitive selling environment.
Three Day Workshop
– Can be split into 6 half day sessions