No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
• To Manage the knit garments production process.
• To develop and adopt the new techniques to increase the cost effective production with the required quality standards;
• Capacity to estimate costs, developing and setting the new methodologies and standards to increase the production;
• Capacity to fix and achieve the target with the required quality standards;
• Strong leadership to motivate the team players & interact with all levels of company to implement the company`s policies and goals.
Minimum Graduate, Industrial Engineer preferable
• 10 to 15 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Floor/Line Management, Planning, Production, Production Management (Sewing), Work Study
Additional Job Requirements
• Age 40 to 50 year(s)
• Only males are allowed to apply.
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):Production, IE
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Garments (Knit composite)
• Must have min 10 years experience with thorough knowledge in Production;
• Identifying the problems and solving capacity on knit Garments;
• Knowledge of Factory level compliance.
• Knowledge of Production Administration.
As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Send your CV to email@example.com
Special Instruction : Interested candidates are requested to send their applications with CV , Mobile number along with other requisite papers within mentioned date from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jun 15, 2015
Address : House # 532 (2nd Floor), Lane # 11, DOHS, Baridhara, Dhaka-1206, Bangladesh
Web : www.multi-fabs.com
Business : An ISO 9001: 2008, BSCI, WRAP, SEDEX, OEKO-TEX, RCS, OCS, GOTS and Fair Trade Certified Knit Composite industry.